Educational System of Our School
The Foundation believes that the classroom experiences of children are to be organized in a manner that permits them to construct knowledge in consonance with the child`s nature and context, thus providing equal learning opportunities for all children. Teaching aims at enhancing the child`s innate desire and acumen to learn. Activity is at the heart of children`s attempts to make sense of the world around them. Therefore, every resource is deployed in a child-centric manner to enable them to express themselves, handle objects, explore their natural and social milieu, and grow up in good health.
Our guiding principles are as follows:
- a) Teaching and learning to shift away from rote methods
- b) Curriculum to be enriched enough to go beyond textbooks
- c) Teach less to learn more
- d) Opportunities to be created to enhance the ability of children to link learned knowledge to life outside the school
- e) Examinations to be more flexible and integrated with classroom life
- f) Classroom experience is directed towards becoming good citizens with a sense of equality and compassion towards others.